Want to make Konversation better? Consider getting involved in Konversation development and help us make Konversation the best irc client!
Build Konversation from Source
The community wiki provides excellent resources for setting up your very own development environment.
Get in Touch!
Most development-related discussions take place on the konversation-devel mailing list. Just join in, say hi and tell us what you would like to help us with! You can also chat with us on #konversation on Freenode.
Not a Programmer?
Not a problem! There’s plenty of other tasks that you can help us with to make Konversation better, even if you don’t know any programming languages!
- Bug triaging - help us find mis-filed, duplicated or invalid bug reports in Bugzilla
- Localization - help to translate Konversation into your language
- Documentation - help us improve user documentation to make Konversation more friendly for newcomers
- Promotion - help us promote Konversation both online and offline
- Updating wiki - help update the information present in the wiki, add new tutorials, etc. - help make it easier for others to join!
- Do you have any other idea? Get in touch!